No more tomorrows.(Re)start today. Leave your mark!
Maybe you've already heard about Student drop of blood, which took place at some faculties. It will also be at the Faculty of Management on November 12th from 8:00- 11:00 and as ESN we decided to go together. It´s a perfect opportunity how you can help somebody who really needs it.
REGISTRATION NEEDED https://docs.google.com/
Who can donate?
- healthy person between 18-60 years
- minimum weight of 50 kg
- two weeks after finishing antibiotics
- two weeks without fever/diarrhea
- one week after dental treatment (drilling, tooth extraction)
- not during menstruation (+/- 3 days) and pregnancy, one year after pregnancy
- 48 hours after preventive vaccination
- not on long-term medication
- no surgery, tattoos, acupuncture treatment, ear piercing or other body parts, blood transfusion or plasma, endoscopy within the last six months
- not after infectious hepatitis B and C, in the case of infectious hepatitis A (eg. a child) after a certain lapse of time;
- not HIV/syphilis positive, no sexual partners of people with those diseases within the last year
- not risky-behaving individuals
MEETING POINT : 9:30 on a bus stop Zimný štadión (bus number 39)
- Everyone is invited.